mercredi 5 janvier 2011

REVIEW: Impressions on the iOlite Vaporizer

REVIEW: Impressions on the iOlite Vaporizer
If you're new here, you should subscribe to iolite Vaporizer Times | The Best in Vaporizer News by Email. Thanks for visiting!
The hand held, portable, butane powered iOlite vaporizer is one of the best selling vaporizers in the market today. With its unique looks and easy to use features, its growing in popularity throughout the US and Canada. At an affordable price just under $200, this vaporizer is sure to be one of the best you can get at this price range. Unlike other portable vaporizers, the iOlite does not need to take hours to charge a battery, nor does it need a car charger. It runs on butane, which will only take you a few seconds to refill, and allow you to vaporize immediately at full capacity.
When I first opened up the iOilte vaporizer, it came in a nice box with a few accessories in it. The packaging was nice, leading me to believe that the vaporizer was something spectacular. I then took the unit out and carried it in my hand. I was disappointed. It was made of cheap plastic with a wiggly on/off switch, much like a toy you can buy for $2.99 at the local drug store.
Leaving my disappointment aside, I then followed directions on how to use this vaporizer. The butane is filled just like a regular refillable lighter. Once filled, I turned the switch on the on side, where you will start to hear a loud sound of gas coming out. The ignition button is on the bottom, where you ignite the gas until you see a light on the side glow. Leave it on for a few minutes and your ready to go.
Excited, I put my mouth on the mouth piece and started using my new vaporizer. As I kept using, I’ve noticed that every time I pulled it, I tasted the butane in my mouth. I then noticed there are intervals of gas coming out to get the heater to a certain temperature. The gas turns off every minute or so to cool down, where at that time you should pull. You’ll still taste the butane but much less than when the gas is on.
Overall, this iOlite vaporizer is a thumbs up. It works well, portable, and very easy to use. The cons are …its made of inferior quality material, pulls taste like butane, and the switch wiggles. If your looking for a portable, easy to use vaporizer you can take anywhere…this is the vaporizer for you!
Related posts:
Vapir NO2 Portable Vaporizer Review by GizmodoOverview: Vapir NO2 Portable Vaporizer

1 commentaire:

  1. wow! i like this blog because it represents my preferred iolite brand new models of vaporiser. thank you. vaporiser

    RépondreSupprimer