samedi 15 janvier 2011

Are You Interested in Free DIY Vaporizer Parts?

If you're new here, you should subscribe to Vaporizer Times | The Best in Vaporizer News by Email. Thanks for visiting!

VP-100 Vaporizer Clearance for DIY Parts VP-100 Vaporizer Clearance for DIY Parts (Doesn't include the whip)


Hey,


I wanted to get an idea how interested you would be in getting a ‘made in China’ vaporizer to use as parts to make your own DIY vaporizer.


I have a few new made in China vaporizers that heat up, but the digital display doesn’t work quite right. For those who want to take apart the vaporizer for the heating element or other parts, this would be a great opportunity.


Think of it as a vaporizer junk yard’ except that the vaporizers are 100% new and never has been used. The problem lies in the fact that the digital display and temperature adjustments are out of whack. (EE’s might be able to figure this out easily) The vaporizers won’t have whips, but I can include one for a few extra bucks if you want. Again, none of the vaporizers have been used. (Some have been opened to be tested)


I’m offering this to give back to my readers, so all I’ll ask is for you to pay for shipping. Since I’ll have to go out to get some boxes to ship these out, I’ll ask for $15 for shipping. If you want me to throw in a whip with this, it’ll be $10 extra.


So to recap, here’s what I’m thinking of offering:

New ‘made in China’ vaporizer to be used as parts for only the price of shipping.The vaporizers do heat up, but the temperature and digital display is out of whack, so nothing about it is accurate.You only pay for the shipping, box and the time it takes me to get box to ship these out in.If you want the whip, it’ll be $10 extraSince I’m basically giving these things out and is not a ‘for profit’ sale, I will not have any sort of warranty or guaranty. It’s a POS vaporizer that might work well for guys that know electronics  and want some parts to create their own DIY vape.If I get enough interest, I’ll just set up a PayPal link to this website so you can send me the payment and a ship to address.

Alright, that’s that. Let me know if you’re interested by commenting below.  I only have a few of these vaporizers, so once it’s gone, that’s it. It’s gone. So if you’re the DIY type, comment below and let me know.


Thanks again for visiting www.vaporizertimes.com!


Related posts:

The Dangers of Homemade DIY Vaporizers

View the original article here

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire